LAKE APPLICATOR POSITION
The applicator will travel with a 2-man crew on a daily basis to multiple job sites to assist with the scheduled work. Applicants will be trained on the job for the needed skills.
This position involves working around and IN bodies of water. We skim debris from the water surface. Turn off and pull pumps for repair and cleaning. Treat the water with aquatic treatment products. Eventually responsibilities will include ordering, receiving and shipping for product orders, jobsite and manufacturing materials.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs and ability to swim
- Must provide DMV 10 year record with no more than 1 point on your record.
- Employment may be contingent upon satisfactory completion of a criminal background and/or driving investigation.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Prior experience scheduling, coordinating, and supervising staff.
- Mechanically inclined is always an advantage
- Demonstrates an interest in Fisheries Mgmt / Application of Natural Sciences